Message to Parents
Thank-you to all parents for your support: all of our pupils have returned to school ready to participate in high quality teaching and learning and they have adjusted well to all of our new processes i.e.
- Bring own equipment
- Bring Cardiff issued face covering and wear it in corridors, dinner queues, buses and other inside communal areas
- Stay in year group zone when outside
- Stay in seating plan bubble and class bubble when in lessons to minimise close contacts
Please do not send your child to school but stay home and self-isolate if:-
- you or your child have any symptoms of Coronavirus (self-isolate for 10 days)
- your child lives in a household with a person who has tested positive for Coronavirus (self-isolate for 14 days)
- you have been contacted by a TTP contact tracer and told that your child must self-isolate (self-isolate for 14 days)
You can arrange a test for anyone who has any of the following symptoms by going to www. gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test or by dialling the free number 119
The symptoms of Coronavirus are a new continuous cough, a high temperature (above 37.8ºC), a loss of taste or smell. If your child has symptoms and you are waiting for their test results they must not attend school and must self-isolate. If your child is a contact of a positive case, they must self-isolate for the full 14 days even if they have a negative test result.
Please make sure that we have your up to date contact details so we can contact you quickly if your child displays any symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive and we need to inform you of the need to self-isolate.
Thank you for all of your support in helping us all stop the spread of Coronavirus.